VACANCY: School Crossing Patrol
We currently have a vacancy for a School Crossing Patrol who is needed to serve Mount Pleasant Primary School, Victoria Road, Lockwood. Everyone of our school crossing patrols is a very important member of their community who has earned the respect of children and adults alike. If you would like a job where you are genuinely valued for your work then we would like to hear from you.
The hours of the duty are 08:20-09:05 and 15:00-15:45. The pay is £8.04 per hour.
- Interested in the safety of children?
- Available for work during School term time?
- Interested in helping your community?
Then you could be just the person we’re looking for!
In return we offer:
- Excellent on-site training from experienced staff to make sure you are safe
- First class support from our friendly and approachable team of School Crossing Patrol Co-ordinators
If you, or any of your friends or relatives, are interested in a rewarding part-time job then telephone Kirklees School Crossing Patrol Service on 01484 221166.
Until we can recruit a new person parents and carers should be aware that there will be no patrol at this point when they are planning their children's journeys to and from school.
Please click on the links below to download a poster advert, job profile and letter regarding the application process for the vacancy for School Crossing Patrol for outside Mount Pleasant Primary School.